Thursday, January 28, 2010

Something

Well, I guess I did not start the year off with blogging more as well as I had hoped. There were many times I had great posts in my mind, but they never made it out of my head and in to the computer. But, here I go again. I am trying. January was a tougher month for me than I had anticipated. I did not get to run as much as I wanted to or needed to, which always messes up my attitude toward life. Chuck and I began P90X, a very tough home workout. I really like it, but it has been a week since I have been able to work out because I got sick. Last Wednesday Lily was sick with a fever and a cough. She was better the next day, but had so kindly passed whatever it was on to me. By Friday afternoon I had to put myself to bed. I just couldn't go on; I felt terrible! I stayed in bed for over 27 hours! It is the first time in the 15 years that we have been married that I was this sick. We missed a party on Friday night, I missed Skyler's first Pinewood Derby, and we had to cancel our Christmas with my brother! It was terrible. Monday, Skyler went back to school and I thought that I was going to be okay, but I wasn't doing too well, so had to call and have Christy take Skyler on the Cub Scout field trip. I am finally getting better, but still very full of snot and have a bad cough. Hopefully soon, I will be back to full speed. I have a lot of sub jobs in February and am finally making some progress in school. I can't wait to get done with this Pharmacology Unit! More fun posts to come, hopefully, sooner rather than later.

No comments: