Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Our Zoo Trip



I know we go to the zoo a lot, and I know that I take a lot of pictures when I'm there, but the kids do such fun stuff there, I have too and I have too share it. So here are some pictures from our zoo trip! Here we are at the Desert Dome. This was the first trip to the zoo without a stroller!!! Skyler did a great job helping keep his sister in line!










Um- hello cutie pie! No, she says, "Lily," as she points to herself!


















Hey there Nora, what are you doing down here? When you are at the zoo, you aren't supposed to be down on the ground! Come on, let's go walk!














Whose the monkey here?

4 comments:

Christina said...

Looks like you guys had a great time and I am sorry I missed it, although I didn't get a lot of cleaning done! I am great at procrastinating so Jonathan and I ran errands! Now I really hope it rains tomorrow so that I can clean!

Stephanie said...

I think you got your wish!

Anonymous said...

Umm you take some of the cutest pictures! It helps that your kids are the cutest too!!

We will have to go to the zoo next time I come home. I don't remember the last time I went!

Stephanie said...

Sounds good to me Sister!