Thursday, April 24, 2008

So, I am back

Where have I been? I don't really know. I bought a set of books from eBay because I thought it would be easier to get them all at once instead of waiting. I can't put the darn things down. The book series is the Left Behind series and in about two weeks I have read the first four. These are not short books, but they are pretty easy to read. I can't stop reading them! So, I when I finished the fourth book last night, I told Chuck I had to stop, he said I know, you've been gone for too long. I have even neglected my household duties! So, book number 5 will just have to wait, at least another day or too!

Other things going on:

I believe Lily has Fifth Disease, she has a hivey rash all over the legs, arms and her face. It looks terrible, but other than having the hive spots, she's fine. We went skating yesterday, hadn't been in a long time, here are some pictures.



I have also been doing some paper cuttings. Here is my latest one I did for Erika:

2 comments:

Christina said...

Any teacher would be proud of you for reading! :) ATleast it is not Kitchen Nightmares or some other TV show on the internet like one of your friends has a problem with!

Anonymous said...

I must say that outfit Lily has on is too cute!!!

Paper cutting is cool too!