Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Dear Mr. Construction Guy

Dear Mr. Construction Guy,

First, I want to thank you for all of your hard work down at the creek. I am not sure what you are doing, but it looks like you know what you are doing, so we'll just go with that. We are hoping that your work is for the benefit of our trail and park, but so far we are not seeing that. What we are seeing is the paths blocked with no warning, our beloved frogs and other wildlife missing, and lots of dirt, mud and noise. Now don't get me wrong, I am sure what you are doing is a good thing (right?)

What I don't appreciate though, is you deciding you must urinate on a tree in our park in front of us. I mean really. You couldn't wait until we weren't there? You've been working at our creek everyday for the last month. Who do you work for? They couldn't spring for a portable toilet for you guys? Unbelievable! Do they just figure that since you are out in nature you could take care of the call of nature in nature? I don't know, but I am hoping you will be done soon; that our frogs will still have a home when you are done; and that we don't have to witness you peeing on a tree again.

Thank you kindly,
A Mom

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh... My... Gosh!!!! I'm so sorry! Did you scream in horror? I would have!

Rachel said...

Did you call someone about this! What a classy guy!

Stephanie said...

I don't know who to call, there is no company name on any of the equipment! I did not scream, just stood in amazement with my mouth open!