Thursday, February 18, 2010

Cookies

In the last month I have been asked twice to make sugar cookies for the Cub Scouts. The first time was for the Pinewood Derby. I made 100 Derby Car cookies using the "Official Boy Scout Derby Car" Cookie Cutter. Then last week, I made 100 Boy Scout of America Official Symbol cookies for our Pack's Blue and Gold Banquet. I really enjoy making the cookies, and am so grateful that I have such great friends to help. On Thursday, Christy watched the kids while I made the cookies and on Friday, the three main ladies of Cub Scouts came over to help me frost the cookies (the job that takes the most time if you have to do it by yourself). So here are some pictures of the process. I already have my next cookie idea in mind, and I do have to say, it's gonna be cute!

No comments: