Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snow Play










We've had a bit of snow this winter and there have only been a few days that haven't been too frigid to go out and play. One of those days, the kids really wanted to build snow forts. Or should I say, they really wanted me to build them snow forts. So I went out there (not something I really like to do-playing in the snow) and dug out a fort to Skyler's specifications. Once I was done, he decided it wasn't quite good enough for him and he gave it to Lily and came up with a new plan for his. Our picnic table was moved along the back wall of the yard and it was covered with snow. Skyler's new plan was for me to dig out the picnic table. It was kind of hard, but I did the best I could and he really enjoyed playing in it.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

We haven't had a play in the snow day! No where near that much snow here.