Friday, January 18, 2008

Things I dislike very much!

I have been having a frustrating week, so I thought that I would take some time to document some of my dislikes:

  • The cold and snow. I mean come on, haven't we had enough?
  • Forgetting to turn the dishwasher on, so that when it is time to put more dishes in, I can't and am already behind first thing in the morning.
  • Smelling what I cooked for dinner last night all throughout the house this morning, it is disgusting!!!!
  • Not being able to sleep at night!
  • Being behind someone driving slowly when I am in a hurry.
  • Being followed too closely by someone who is more of a hurry than me.
  • The cold and the snow.
  • Spending all day washing the clothes, drying the clothes, folding the clothes, putting the clothes away, only to find that somehow I still have laundry to do.
  • Having a sweet tooth when I am trying to lose weight.
  • The cold and the snow.
  • And did I mention the cold and the snow?
Hope everyone has a good day and stays warm!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here is that website I was telling you about for selling handmade delights.

http://www.etsy.com/