Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Snowy Elves



After Skyler got home from school today, we all went outside to shovel the driveway. Lily had been wanting to go out and play in the snow all day, so she was so happy! It was the first time she got to try out her new snow shovel and she loved it! The two of them weren't much help in the snow removal process, but we (I) finally got it all done and we were ready to come in. The kids were so happy to have some hot chocolate!
This is always a special treat because I don't make just any cocoa, I
make it from scratch and those little packets don't even come close! After the hot chocolate, Lily was ready to go out again! I said no, that was enough snow for one day!

On another note, I had a great day handing out plates of cookies to our garbage men and snow plow drivers. They were all so surprised and grateful! It was a great feeling!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lily's coat is too cute!! You guys want to come do ours?!!! jk You sending some of that special hot chocolate my way??

Stephanie said...

No, I wasn't planning on it, but i can send you the recipe!