Tuesday, December 2, 2008

One last time

Hello Everyone!

I am writing to you all to request license plates. I know that seems like a crazy thing, but I am making something special for Chuck for Christmas and in order to do that, I need a license plate from EACH STATE in the US! This is a huge undertaking and that is why I am calling on all of my friends. I know you may have some old plates from the various places you have lived, OR, you know other people who live in other states who could possibly help. So, please see if you can help me and if you can, do a reply all so that we know which states are taken care of, and which ones I am going to have to travel to, in order to beg the first person I see for an old license plate!

These are the states that I already have: Nebraska, Oregon, Washington, California, South Dakota, Missouri, Florida, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Utah. I have been promised a few more, but haven't put those down because I currently don't have them in my hand!


Thank you all for your help and I can't wait to show you the finished product, once I get it together!
--
Leave me a comment if you can help, or email me if you know my address.

1 comment:

Christina said...

I am will email people from Michigan, Texas, and Minnesota and see what I come up with.