Friday, February 29, 2008

Another Week

Well, we have had another one of those weeks around here. Skyler started on his antibiotics for strep last Thursday, and by Saturday was feeling back to normal. We had two normal days and then, whamo! Chuck got hit again. It started Monday night with a severe ear ache. It has lasted until today. He went to work on Tuesday, but was in severe pain. He already had a doctor's appointment scheduled for that afternoon, so he was covered. While he was at work, his eardrum ruptured and has been spewing stink fluid ever since. He was diagnosed with a major nasty inner ear infection. He got his meds, came home and crashed. I had to find a babysitter for the kids and also try to find a replacement date for the Matchbox 20 concert. I found a babysitter, but no date. The concert was great. Wednesday, he was still in such severe pain, I called his doctor and they prescribed some pain meds. Even after the pain meds, he was in such severe pain, I almost took him to the hospital. Yesterday he finally started to feel like a human again. Today, he is at work. I now see that Lily is got nice green snot coming out of her nose, so I guess she's next. Please pray for us, that we can all be healthy again, and soon! Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, one round of ick is plenty but you can't seem to break the cycle! I will pray for you guys.