Tuesday, February 5, 2008

What's up?

Well I was yelled at the other day for not having anything new out here. So here it is. Well Chuck started feeling sick last night. During the night, Skyler came in to sleep with us. I went and slept in his bed and felt a migraine coming on. Chuck got up and left for Bible study but still did not feel well. I went back to my bed and slept with Skyler. I ignored the alarm. Lily woke up so I snuck in a shower and took Skyler to his room to get ready for school. I got Lily and was taking her to the kitchen for breakfast when I checked on Skyler and found him in the same position on the floor from when I left him, passed out. I made an executive decision that he would stay home from school today. Put him in bed and tucked him in. He slept until 10:50, when I would normally leave to go pick him up! At the same time, Chuck came home from work. He has a doctor's appointment this afternoon. I am still fighting my headache and of course Lily is a peach!

3 comments:

Christina said...

Is everyone feeling better? I sure wish that my kid would sleep until then even when he is sick!

Anonymous said...

I was going to yell at you too! I check it everyday at work and kept getting disappointed. Are you guys feeling better?
Hope so!
Love ya
Miss ya
What's the plans for Lily's bday so we can start saving what little money we have!;)

Stephanie said...

Rachel,
You guys can come up whenever you want for her birthday. We are not having a party for her.