Thursday, February 7, 2008

Or so I thought

Just when you think everyone is going to be okay--whamo! Skyler had a hard time sleeping the first part of the night. He was crying. I went in to check on him and he had already wet the bed; not even 2 hours in bed yet! He was saying his mouth hurt? His ear hurt. I gave him some teething tabs and motrin. Then he started his uncontrollable coughing fit. I gave him his special cough medicine. Then, two hours later, he threw up and did that most of the night. He is sleeping now and I hope he sleeps for a long time. He was supposed to go to Japan today, but his passport's been revoked!

On a positive note, Chuck went back to work today! And Lily is still a peach.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you guys should have your house steam cleaned! Something. You are all sick tooooooo much!

Stephanie said...

Mom said the same thing. She said we need to have it tested for Radon.