Sunday, May 18, 2008

Busy Busy Weekend!

We had a super duper busy weekend. Friday night we had Jonathan's birthday party at Mahoney. It was a blast! Not only did the kids get to play in the tunnels, ball pits and slides, some of the brave ones and a few brave parents got to climb the climbing wall!







Friends til the end!


Saturday we had a preschool graduation party at our house for Skyler and Jonathan. It was fun also. I made a Lightening McQueen cake and Chuck frosted it. He did a great job. We ate lots of yummy food, thanks Christie, and the kids had lots of fun playing!




Saturday night we went to an Omaha Beef indoor football game. I really only have one word to describe it ---- LOUD. I thought we could go and talk with our friends and have fun. NO, it was so loud you couldn't even hear yourself think! Lily kept putting her hands over her ears. The only thing that saved us was the kettle corn and cotton candy, thanks Aunt Denise!!!!
So anyway, tomorrow is Skyler's graduation. And I know that it is not sad but am afraid I will make a fool of myself crying because it is the thought of how quickly the time is passing and how soon enough I will be writing in here about his high school graduation and oh man, how sad and how hard that one will be. But for now, I will just enjoy my little kindergartner and cherish every minute of it before it is gone!

1 comment:

Holly said...

IMPRESSED!!!!!!!!