Thursday, May 1, 2008

Things we've been up to

Here is just a real cute picture of Lily!















My brother's inlaws came into town and we all had brunch on Sunday. It was a lot of fun and we ate a lot of good food and then went out and played. It was a nice time.















My mom, my brother, his wife, her mom, her dad, Chuck and Lily, and front and center, is
Skyler!



And finally, on Sunday, Chuck and I went to see Michael Buble in concert. The concert was great! I love his music and have been to one of his concerts already, but was a little worried that Chuck would enjoy himself. I know he thinks his music is okay, but he actually had a great time. The opening act was fantastic as well. Naturally 7 is their name and you just have to check them out here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So you guys suck for going to Michael Buble! But still cool.

That is a great picture of Lily. She still looks like me! It will be interesting! LOL