Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Graduation and the zoo

Monday was a great day. Skyler graduated from The Little Big School and I didn't cry!! The main reason that I didn't cry was that I was so busy helping the teacher out getting the kids in and out of their different props for their songs, I didn't even have a chance to think about it! It was cute and I am glad that is over. Here are a few pictures.


Everyone getting ready to officially start.


Skyler and best buddy Jonathan after the whole ordeal. (notice them holding hands!)



After that, the WHOLE family went to the zoo. Chuck took Skyler and Lily into the dreaded Kingdom of the Night, the only place in the zoo that I won't go! I sat outside in the shade and did some people watching. After that we went to the nursery, the aquarium, ate some lunch and then went to the new butterfly garden. It was pretty cool.
Lily and Skyler watching the penguins.
Hanging with dad.

A rare photo with mom in the insect cave.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You finally pit a picture of yourself on there!!

Looks like you guys had fun at the zoo!

Congrats again Skyler!