Sunday, June 8, 2008

Garage Sale Finds and My Newest Project!

I know that I always seem to have some crazy project going on. That may be true, but this one is going to be best and favorite and CHEAPEST!!!! I was so lucky to find this at a garage sale for $8.00!!! I found a White Picket Fence Headboard and matching shelf. It needs a little TLC, a fresh coat of paint mostly and then it needs a little touch of Stephanie. I plan to have the shelf done first and soon. I am in no hurry to do the Headboard, since Lily is still sleeping in her crib and I am just not ready to make that move yet! But, by the time she is, she will have a stylish headboard that fits in perfectly with her room decor!


I also scored some other awesome things at my garage sale weekend. I found a bike trailer for the kids so we can go on family bike rides now. I also scored a basketball hoop for Skyler and a fun cash register. I also got the cutest princess outfit for Lily and tons and tons of books and a Lite Brite. I was extremely proud of myself! Next item of interest is a wagon!

2 comments:

Missy said...

You're welcome! he he he. Had a blast shopping with you, we totally will hit it up again in September.

Anonymous said...

Nice finds!!! That head board and shelf will be too cute in Lily's room.