Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Our Vacation Part 2


Here are some more of the elk we saw on our covered wagon tour. Nice rear end shots, huh? There were worse ones than this one, believe me!Chuck and I went on a hike and we saw this ginormous worm. I have never seen a worm so big, so I had to take a picture of it and in true scientific form used my foot for scale!
I actually got up earlier each morning while I was on vacation then what I normally do and the second to last morning we were there, got up in time to see the sun rise. What time would that be, oh let's see if anyone can guess. I'll let you know.
We decided to spend an extra day up here and drive further north to go canoing on the Niobrara River and see Smith Falls. We took a two hour canoe trip and it was a blast! Here is handsome Chuck managing our canoe all by himself, as I had my hands full keeping Lily out of the river and in the canoe!
Here is Skyler with his Grandma and Grandpa in the canoe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Skyler looks like he is having fun!