Monday, June 23, 2008

Monday

There were a lot of things to do today, but I put off a lot of them in order to learn a few new skills. Look at what I made today. I made this patriotic tutu for Lily. It looks much better on her than it does on the banister.


I also had a sewing lesson today. I started off with material and a pattern. After cutting my pattern and sewing, which involved me threading the machine many many times, this is what I ended up with. A cute little dress for Lily that I made with the help of Chuck's aunt. We are so blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives that can take the time to teach us and spend time with us. What did you do today?

4 comments:

Melissa said...

wow, you did that! Nice job!

Christina said...

You rock! I have tried and failed miserably at that!

Missy said...

That tutu rocks!!! You need to show me how you did that!

Anonymous said...

Those are both too cute!!!