Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Skyler's Gift To Me


So, I don't know what inspired Skyler here, but all of the sudden he said he needed a few minutes to go make me a present. I said OK. He came out with this.






All of these things are his and I am not sure what this means, I mean are these toys and games now mine or do I have to give them back, or will he be hurt if I give them back? I am not sure where to take this, so am just ignoring it for the time being. It was awfully cute though.
On another cute note, I was telling Chuck about a blog friend who recently had a double lung trasplant and is now encountering some problems with it and her family asked everyone to pray for her and her husband this morning as they were going in for some tests to see what the prognosis was; anyway Skyler said, I'll pray for Tricia too, mom, I'll pray that God will make her better and take care of her. Oh boy! That was an awesome moment! I love to hear him talk about prayer and to hear him pray, it is precious. I hope that's how God feels about all of us when we all pray!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Christina said...

Keep it until he asks for it back and you should be fine. I would make a special spot on a shelf some where he can see it and then he will be sure to comment on it!

Anonymous said...

How cute is your son!