Thursday, June 26, 2008

Prayer Request

I received some sad news this morning. A former student of mine from Salt Lake City has a brain tumor. She had a seizure about 15 days ago and through some testing they discovered it was caused by a mass the size of a lemon in her brain. She had some of it removed and it was tested and is malignant and had probably been growing for a couple of years. She is now undergoing radiation and chemotherapy. Please keep Sarah and her family in your prayers. She was one of the nicest people I have ever had the pleasure of teaching. She was always kind to everyone, even me when I was the new teacher. We had a special bond because she reminded me of my sister and we had a great relationship. Sarah, we are praying for you sister! May God give you strength and your doctors the wisdom to treat you in the best way possible. With God, all things are possible!

1 comment:

Christina said...

I am so sorry for the bad news! We will keep her in our thoughts and prayers!