Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Nebraska City

Yesterday we went on an adventure to Nebraska City. The weather was wonderful and even though our main objective was to buy the highly coveted cherries from Kimmel Orchard (have you tasted my cherry pie?) we decided it would be so much more fun to play there too. So we went to the Arbor Day Farm Tree Adventure and had a blast! We each got to take home a tree too! The most fun along the trail was the Nature Explore Classroom where they had all kinds of things to do, like play with big old trees and logs and sticks and play on giant xylophones! We had a great time and bought 10 pounds of cherries, oh the yummy pies I'll make with that! I can taste them already! Oh, that's because I'm eating the frozen cherries straight out of the freezer, I guess if I want pies, I'll have to stop doing that!



Skyler made a little something here that he want to make sure I photographed!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trees! Fun!
Sorry I have nothing intelligent to say!