Thursday, July 17, 2008

July 18, 1982

One of the most memorable days of my life. It was a Sunday, we got to have McDonald's for dinner, which was very unusual, and my little sister was born (hence why we had McDonald's, mom couldn't cook). I loved having a little sister that I could practice my mothering skills on. I did that a lot and feel I still do now!!!

Happy Birthday Rachel!! I am so glad that you were able to visit us last weekend! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Here is a little trip down memory lane!

Rachel, being a goof ball in the front yard - here is proof Lily looks so much like you!

You pushing your baby in the stroller
You, me, Andy and Grandma Aggie.

You and Chuck at the Great Salt Lake!

And you, a little over a year ago as the blushing bride!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU!
Thank you!
You made me cry! I think me being pregnant has something to with that but still.

LOVE YOU!!!

Lakeville Vertical said...

I share your sister's birthday. Although, I'm a little older being born in '76. It looks as if you had a great childhood with your darling sister. What a blessing. :)