Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Craft Day Monday

Actually, last Thursday I had a sewing lesson with my mom. She had helped me pick out a pattern for some pajamas for Lily. She helped me lay the pattern out and follow the instructions. She thought the pattern was extremely hard, so that made me feel better because I kept getting frustrated! Well, I finally finished the the pants part yesterday. They are pretty cute! I will upload a picture later today. I also sewed a baby blanket as a gift for someone who is having their first boy! I am pretty proud of the blanket and liked it, because it was sooooo easy! Today I also made a birthday present. I can't put any pics of that out until I give the gift on the off chance they might look at my blog before I give them their gift! I also made another patriotic wreath, since mine was in such bad shape and Pat was coming over to buy one! So I got my craft groove on and kept myself busy! Pictures to come!

No comments: