Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Blessed

Tonight Chuck and I are going to a concert. I asked my parents to babysit for us. They said yes. Since we will be getting back so late, I asked if they wanted us to pick them up late tonight, or have them spend the night. They said spend the night. That's cool. But this is where it gets good. I asked my mom what time she wanted me to come and get them, she said 10 o'clock. 10! 10! Oh my gosh, I get the whole morning off!!!! I can sleep in late and still get up and have time to work out!!!! I could probably do that and still have time to take a bubble bath and read and eat a nice breakfast. Can you tell that I am excited? I will post tomorrow exactly what I did with my morning, but you reply and leave your guess about what you think I will do, or let me know what you would do with the morning off!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are going to read and relax.

Thats cool the parents are being nice!