Monday, July 28, 2008

13 Years



Wow! It has been 13 years since the blistering heat of 1995 when we said our wedding vows at 10:00 in the morning and then had the worst fight of our marriage and then danced all night in the heat! It has been the best 13 years of my life! It seems like only yesterday we were getting married! Now we have two awesome kids and a wonderful life, more wonderful than I ever dreamed! Thank you so much for being the world's greatest husband! I love you! I, of course, would have uploaded some video, but James fell asleep during the ceremony and the video of the church floor gets a little boring after a second! I look forward to the next 50+ years with you!

4 comments:

Christina said...

Happy Anniversary! Did you go out?

Stephanie said...

We are tonight. Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Missy said...

Oh my gosh, look at you and Chuck! I love those wedding pictures! Have fun tonight!