Friday, August 1, 2008

Lilyisms

For the first time ever since I have had children, my Lily actually told me she was tired!

"Mama, Lily tired"

I knew this from the way that she was acting, but to hear her say it was amazing.

Other new cute things she has been saying:

When she wakes up, the first thing she always says is:

"Where's my Skyler?" I think it is so heartwarming.
The second thing she says is:
"Waffle time!"

She has also been saying:
"Me too! Lily too, mama"

Yes I know, you won't be excluded, I promise!

And one of my favorites:
"Good job, mom!"

I get that one no matter what I am doing, it's sweet.

1 comment:

Lakeville Vertical said...

What a sweet little girl you've got. I love that you are writing these things down. Wish I would have journaled a lot better when mine were little like her. Have a great weekend.