Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Svajgl Family Fun Night #1


We had, what I plan to make a regular event at our house, family fun night last night. Our theme last night was the Olympics and we had our first ever 2008 Svajgl Olympic Night. The night started off with some Chinese food in honor of the 2008 Olympics in Beijing. We had egg rolls, fried rice and stir fried shrimp with hot spices. It was yummy. While we were eating we decided which countries we would be in our games.
Skyler was Mexico, Chuck was Canada, I was Sweden, and Lily was the United States. Then, we went and played our games. We did the ring toss, hurdles, basketball, and a race. The medal count was as follows: Canada -2, Mexico -1, the rest of us -0. Although Lily did get a medal for effort. Here are some pics from the night, including one with all the winners!




3 comments:

Christina said...

That was an awesome idea! I bet the kids had a great time, and I can imagine you had a great time watching them!

Missy said...

I agree, super good idea!!

Anonymous said...

Cool idea sis! I have to save that one for us! Looks like you guys had tons of fun. Did Lily fall over that chair! Too funny.