Thursday, March 20, 2008

I've been tagged!

I wasn't tagged just once, but twice by Chris and Rachel, so here are my answers:



> Two names you go by: Stephanie, Steph, but I really prefer Stephanie

>
> Two things you are wearing right now
> sweatpants and tshirt


> TWO OF your favorite things to do:

read, spend time with my kids


> Two things you want very badly at the moment:
> rest and for Lily to be potty trained
>
> Two Pets that you have or have had:Mary and Pepsi

> Two people who will fill this out:?


> Two things you did last night:
> Watched American Idol, worked out


> Two things you ate today
> egg, toast


> Two people you last talked to
> Holly Erica

>
Two things you're doing tomorrow:
Potty training Lily, Wii game night at Finans

> Longest trips taken:
>Hawaii, Key West

> Your favorite holidays: Christmas and Thanksgiving

> Two favorite beverages:
> water and iced tea

Now who is going to fill this out for me? We'll see! Respond and fill in the blanks for me!

No comments: