Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Potty Training Update and an Ear Infection

Well, the potting training has gone better than I thought and Lily is completely done with it. She knows when to go and she tells us and we go in the bathroom and she takes care of business, that is if she has to peepee. If she has to poopoo, it's a different story. She just doesn't go. She has to go and has had to go since dinner last night, but just refuses to do it on the potty and so is just refusing to go! This is not good I am sure, but it's bound to come out at some point. The girl is so good she is waking up from her nap and in the morning dry!!!!!!! Love it.

Skyler has been running a nasty nasty fever since Sunday. I took him to the doctor yesterday, he has an ear infection. Was I surprised-no. I just don't get it. The doctor said he would probably stop getting them once it warmed up outside. I won't hold my breath. He did schedule a 2 week follow up to make the infection is really gone. That was nice of him. There will be a few more posts some time today with Easter pics and a fun flashback to a year ago. HMMM, what were we doing a year ago? It was warm and sunny, that's my only clue!

No comments: