Thursday, March 6, 2008

Seriously!

Really, enough is enough!!!! Skyler has an ear infection again. Tuesday night he was acting so crabby and refused to eat his dinner. We made him go to bed, it was 6:15. He actually did go to bed without much of a fight. I should have known something was off. Wednesday morning, he woke up with an ear ache and a fever. No trip to Bounce U for play date, instead a trip to the doctor's office. He has an ear infection in the same ear as last month-what gives. So after a lot of rest yesterday, he finally came back to life enough last night to play with his sissy and eat a pretty good dinner. Then what happens, you ask? He woke up this morning at 6 o'clock vomiting and has been ever since. No school today. No fun lunch with Jonathan. This afternoon is Kindergarten roundup. I guess I will be going by myself. Bummer! I don't know what the heck is wrong with my two constantly sick boys, but I SERIOUSLY have had it!!!

1 comment:

Christina said...

This too shall pass!