Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Busy!

So the last month or so I have been busy and will continue to be busy! Here is what my schedule looks like:

Monday: Nothing is usually scheduled, I often substitute teach on Mondays.
Tuesday: AM Bible Study
Wednesday: Common Sense Parenting Class
Thursday: every other MOPS, on off weeks, work in nursery sometimes
Friday: Nothing is usually scheduled, I often substitute on Fridays.
Saturday: 1 & 3 & 5th Lifegroup
Sunday: PM High School Ministry
M-W-Fr nights I have fitness boot camp. First Monday of the month I have book club.
Tuesdays: some evenings are open, but like last night had a hair appointment and had dinner plans.
Thursdays: Marriage Ministry Training

Ok, so now that you know all of that, check out what I need to get done:
  1. Sew Skyler's quilt. This is his birthday present and I am not that great at sewing and have never quilted before, so should be interesting. Plan to start the sewing portion of this in the next day or two.
  2. I have to make Chuck's Christmas present. If you need a reminder about what this entails, check it out here.
  3. I need to read my book for bookclub.
  4. I need to do my Bible study homework
  5. I need to do my Bible study homework for High School Ministry.
  6. I need to do my CSP homework.
  7. I need to do my Marriage Ministry homework.
  8. I need to make 2 snowflake wreaths, one nativity wreath and one St. Patrick's wreath for a paying customer.
  9. I need to make some Christmas papercuttings that I will give as gifts to many a good friend.
  10. I need to keep my house clean and love on my kids.
  11. I need to help Skyler with his homework for school and AWANA.
  12. I need to rest.
I don't know how I am going to get it all done!

What keeps you busy?

3 comments:

Lakeville Vertical said...

You are definately one busy mama.
Are you feeling overwhelmed yet? I know I would be. Hang in there.

Anonymous said...

It is crazy how you can have one child go to school and you think that you will have more free time but all that free time ends up getting filled anyway!

Jenn said...

You are inspiration... I LOVE how you're sharing and not complaining. You're awesome.