Thursday, October 2, 2008

Free Day

Today was the first free and unplanned day that I have had in I can't even remember. The weeks are just running together. What did I do with my free day? Well, I let Lily watch a little Sesame Street, which she hasn't been able to watch in a long time. I made myself a nice little breakfast burrito breakfast with a nice cup of coffee and slowly ate it at the kitchen table. Then, I got to work. I did something that I hate more than anything, but had to be done because it was killing me to look at it. I deep cleaned my kitchen floor. Not just a quick mop, a thorough, down and dirty cleaning, and I love it! I also reorganize a couple of drawers and cleaned the kids' bathroom, did 2 loads of laundry, and 2 dishwasher loads of dishes and vacuumed. I also went on a quick shopping trip to Nobbies, Target and Bakers. When we came back we ate lunch and then went frog hunting. We saw 4 frogs today and 2 cardinals. I will upload pictures of some beautiful fall things soon. I can't wait until I have another free, unscheduled day, it recharges me!

No comments: