Sunday, October 12, 2008

Skyler Means Business

I found these in Skyler's room the other day. I was so surprised to see something like this, but I can understand where he is coming from. He made these signs, one says No Lily Allowed and there is a circle with a girl in it crying with a line through it and the other one say Yes Lily Allowed with a girl in a circle smiling. How did these come about? Well, I don't know the whole story, but when he comes home from school he likes to go in his room and color, cut, or draw. He likes to do this by himself and with no interruption. Lily has missed her brother all day and just wants to play with him and is pretty persistent about it. So, one night when I was gone, he came up with these signs with the help of his dad (only for the spelling). I was pretty surprised that he came up with this idea on his own!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Christina said...

Oh, the joys of siblings! Neither one understands what the other one needs at any given time! Hope Lily can understand the signs and give skyler his space sometimes and vice versa, hope Sky can give Lily some time every now and then!