Thursday, October 30, 2008

I did it!

Tonight I went for a run. It's not the first time that I have gone on one; but it is the first time that it didn't hurt, that I was loving it and just kept running until I was done. It was the farthest I have ever run in my life and the longest I have ever run in my life and the fastest!!! I ran 12 minute miles and I am so proud of myself!!!!! My exercise boot camp has done such wonderful things for me! I am so grateful I was able to sign up for it and so excited at the way my body is improving physically.

2 comments:

Christina said...

That is great that you can FEEL the difference! I love when you start working out and you may not see a difference but you can feel one! That is more important to me then seeing it because I am working out to feel better not to look better! Way to go girl!

Anonymous said...

GOOD JOB!