Thursday, November 20, 2008

2 loose teeth are now 2 lost teeth!


Well, those loose teeth finally came out. Neither way was very pretty. The first one came out when Skyler and his dad were wrestling. He was pretty upset about it, but hey, he got over it. Then the other one was hanging on by a thread so I told him I would get it out with some dental floss. He said ok, but after he saw what I was doing, kind of freaked out. I made him do it anyway and got it almost out when he freaked, big time. Chuck had to come in to help and while he was freaking I just reached in and grabbed it and that was that. After he had been freaking out a while, I said, Skyler, your tooth is in my hand. He was just like, WHAT! It was pretty funny. The first two pics are right after his first tooth came out. The last one is after the second, he was still a little upset!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making me laugh this morning I needed it! Good job on freaking him out! JK He is getting big, loosing teeth! What are we going to do!?

Christina said...

Congrats Skyler! That is huge moment in a kindergarteners life!