Saturday, November 8, 2008

Gracie's Party

Here are just a few pics from our little birthday party. Blowing out the candles on the birthday cake and opening presents. They each got a 2 pack of plates, bowls and a cup. My kids love to have their own special plates, and when they are a buck at Target, why not!? I had these stashed away in my bag of goodies and since we often give the birthday kid around here their own special dining ware on their birthday, I thought it fitting that they get these on Gracie's birthday.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Christina said...

One word....AWESOME!

Christina said...

Oh wait, one more thing...Thank You for sharing such a personal thing for your family with all of us! What special people you guys are!!! I have learned something from you about how to deal with pain and heartache!