Saturday, November 8, 2008

Random Things

Lily was playing with her cowgirl gun and she came over to me and told me to put my hands up, I said no, you put your hands up. She told me she couldn't put her hands up because she was holding her gun!

Chuck and I spell out words sometimes so the kids don't know what we are talking about. Last night I had used some wine for cooking dinner and after dinner I went and lifted up the bottle and took a swig. Chuck was laughing at me and I said it might be okay if the wine didn't taste like a@@. Skyler sounds out a s s and says hey, you just spelled ass! Busted! We told him ass was another word for donkey but that he couldn't say it. We have realized that our spelling days are over. Now what are we going to do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooopsss! Funny! Your son is getting smart!