Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween


Halloween was not as great as I had imagined, but, I don't want to get into that right now. Here's what we did:

In the morning Lily and I went to the Learning Center for their parade, she had a blast getting candy!
Skyler had a party/parade at school and we decided not to go so that Lily could nap, but he had a blast and got lots of stuff too! We went and visited my parents and then we went over to Chuck's parents where we ate dinner and went trick or treating. The kids got an awful lot of candy and were pretty excited about it. The costumes turned out perfect for the kids, thanks mom for doing such a great job! I think the picture of Lily on the bottom is my favorite; I felt like that at the end of the night too!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Christina said...

I think every cowgirl feels like that after a long hard day! Also, I see Sky gets his serious cowboy looks from his Dad! Great photos!